У нас есть чат! http://narod.yandex.ru/chat/chat_enter.xhtml?mychat_id=83005019

Metal Forum Алматы

Объявление

www.metalelite.userforum.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Metal Forum Алматы » † Gothic, Darkwave, EBM † » misinterpretation

misinterpretation

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

:mad: misinterpretation

Goth is not a religion it is a feeling people have. We get these feelings from being lonely and in the shadows. In order to come out of the shadows we try to be different from all of the other people. Black is a very relaxing and beautiful color; models use black to add a slimming look. There is nothing satanic about the color black.
Goths come in all religions, sexes, ages races, ethinicitys and are misinterpreted to be satanists. I myself am a firm belierver of the christian religion and am still goth. I see the beauty which most do not, I see what beauty can come from pain, darkness, and I love the art in a cross.
Marylin Manson is one of the music selections for many goths though we do not act as if we are him as a matter of fact many of us think of him as a joke. He is a famous singer making millions. If he wasnt making money for the things he does I bet he would think twice about it. Listening to goth music does not mean you are goth. Marylin Manson is not the only goth band either there are many others; Nine Inch Nails being my personal favorite, switchblade symphony, sisters of mercy, type 0 negative. But Music is just a way to drown out the negative emotions in your day.

Чувак, пиши на русском. Ну ладно я знаю, ты знаешь, но остальные-то на русском хотят!

Лень читать, если чессно...

Вы здесь » Metal Forum Алматы » † Gothic, Darkwave, EBM † » misinterpretation